WELCOME MIND AWARE LISTENERS
You made it! I hope you enjoyed my guest appearance on the Mind Aware Podcast. Dana is a wonderful host who is passionate about introducing you to the people and ideas that can improve your life.
Me? I'm passionate about helping you become more influential.
Something must have resonated with you and brought you here, so I'll get right to it.
Everything I mentioned during the interview is below. Make sure to look around the site to learn more and see the newest resources to help you earn attention, build connection, and motivate action.
I look forward to connecting with you!
Tim's Latest Book: TRUE Influence
Influence goes hand-in-hand with success. If you want to move mountains, then you've got to be able to move people. But it seems like so many people gain their influence through fast-talking, selfish, and manipulative tactics.
The good news is, there's a better way.
Not just a way that FEELS better, but a way that WORKS better.
This book gives you a four-part plan to become more influential while maintaining your deepest sense of integrity and values so that when you sell, they buy - when you lead, they follow - and when you speak, they listen.
The Influence Cheat Sheet - 61 Science-Based Sales Techniques
The more influential components your communication contains, the more likely it is to succeed. Science has uncovered some powerful techniques. If you don't know about them, then you're behind the times and losing sales.
Beginning with Robert Cialdini’s six techniques from his classic book, Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, this handy reference guide details influence techniques gathered from a wide range of psychological literature.
Enter your name and email address below to grab your free PDF copy immediately.
Book Giveaway, ending today!
Win SIGNED Copies of the 20 Best Business Books of 2017
When you win, you win all 20 books.
You won't even have to pay shipping or handling or anything else.
So head over to www.BestBooks2017.com now because the more times you enter, the better your chances!
Here is the complete list of books:
1. Donald Miller – Building a Story Brand
2. Adam Grant – Originals
3. Simon Sinek – Leaders Eat Last
4. Jon Acuff – Finish
5. Dan Ariely – Dollars and Sense
6. Dorie Clark – Entrepreneurial You
7. Tim Ferris – Tribe of Mentors
8. Tali Sharot – The Influential Mind
9. Eric Barker – Barking up the Wrong Tree
10. Paul Zak – Trust Factor
11. Shep Hyken – Be Amazing or Go Home
12. Robert Bruce Shaw – Extreme Teams
13. Lolly Daskal – The Leadership Gap
14. Scott Galloway – The Four
15. Vanessa Van Edwards – Captivate
16. Adam Alter – Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked
17. Julian Treasure – How to Be Heard
18. Phil Jones – Exactly What to Say
19. Danny Iny – Teach and Grow Rich
20. David Burkus – Under New Management